5.31.2013

It's the weekend..

Oh how I long for weekends.  Mostly cause my man is home and I don't have to be alone chasing the curious Q around all alone.  That girl sure is active.  She doesn't stop moving from 7:30am to 8:30pm.  She's on the go go go.  Always something new to explore.  Let me just tell you I love that girl.  I love how she's so interested in "see"ing everything.  Her favorite thing to do is to point and say "see".  [If you find me on Vine you can watch videos on videos of Quorra being the cutest.]  I love that she's starting to talk.  You have no idea how much personality that girl has.  I look forward to her waking up in the morning cause she loves to snuggle and honk your nose.  This is how I found her this morning.  She was able to reach a book off the shelf next to her bed so she figured she would read.  I die.

This weekend the older kiddo's are at basketball camp and hanging out with Jared's dad.  So we will probably try and squeeze a date night tonight since hubs will be in LA for work all week... we are gonna miss that guy.  But since we have some alone time and the babe will nap in the morning we can work on our yard together.  Something I truly enjoy doing with my boo.  Hope you all have a fab weekend and get lots of sun!



xoxo



[Any of you readers that instagram - follow more of my day to day // @lindsayteter]

No comments:

Post a Comment