5.10.2013

Friday Night Boredom

You read that right.  Bored.  On a Friday night.  I'm totally okay with it though.  This week has been non-stop GO GO GO.  (and Hubs is getting sicky from the non stop madness)

Quorra is tucked into bed snoozing away.  Kalel, Anni, and Jared are at the church for Kalel's basketball practice.  And here I am... watching NBA playoffs. (Lets go Golden State!)

This weekend is Mother's Day weekend.  I LOVE mother's day.  The kiddos are super excited to give me their presents they made at school.  I love my little family of 5.

On to other randomness.

I started level 2 of 30 day shred after 10 days doing level 1... level 2 is a butt kicking and very core based.  I'm loving the sore feeling level 2 has been bringing.  I'm tempted to work out 6 days this week.... but probably not since tomorrow is my "cheat" relax day.




Well.  I hope all you lovely mama's out there have a beautiful Mother's Day!  Soak up all the lovey's.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment